As a parent, you want solutions that meet your unique student’s needs. Mizzou K-12 Online offers quality, customizable virtual learning backed by exceptional support. There are so many reasons many families find it’s the perfect learning solution — and may be for your family, too!
- Quality Courses — Award-winning courses, many of them NCAA eligible, including: AP, honors, and special topics.
- College Admissions Success — MU High school credits transfer wherever an accredited diploma is accepted. Yes, even to Ivy League schools and military academies!
- Rigorously Externally Reviewed — MU High School is accredited by AdvancED and the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI).
- Combine with Public & Private Education — Students can take online classes while still attending a traditional school.
- Homeschool Families — Students can earn a fully accredited diploma online or supplement their regular home curriculum to meet their needs.
- Student Support Services — Offers a caring staff so your student is never alone.
- Confidence with Progress Reporting — The Tiger Portal allows parental access to student progress and grade information with 24/7 access.
The website is intended to answer your questions about courses, available programs, application and enrollment, tuition and fees, policies and procedures, and so much more. The FAQ section also lists common questions and answers. However, if you have any questions, please contact Student Support Services.