Taking courses online is like setting off on a journey. While hopefully you already have many of the resources, skills, and knowledge for success, sometimes it’s nice to know that there is someone to help you navigate. Fortunately, Student Support Services staff are here!
Student Support Services staff are able to help in the following areas and much more:
- Special needs and accommodations
- Deciding between Scheduled Format or Flexible Format courses
- Accessing your course
- Time management
- Account information
- MU High School Diploma Program
While Student Support Services are here to help with course selection, students should consult with their full-time counselor to ensure the course selection(s) will fulfill graduation requirements. Full-time diploma seeking students should ask for the counselor for course selection related inquiries.
Student Support Services Contact Information:
Phone: (855) 256-4975 (Toll Free)
Mizzou K-12 Online
306 Clark Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
- School year hours: 8AM – 5PM
- Summer hours (mid-May to the beginning of August): 7:30AM – 4PM