Mizzou K-12 / University of Missouri High School classes allow students to study when and where is best for them. Depending on the course format students select and the semester, certain key dates apply.
Enrollment is year-round: 24/7 for Flexible Format courses. AP courses follow traditional U.S. high school fall and spring semester format.
2018-19 AP Course Calendar Dates
Fall August 15, 2018 – December 8, 2018
Spring January 2, 2019 – May 5, 2019
The 2019 AP Exams will be administered over two weeks:
May 6-17, 2019.
The University of Missouri has eight (8) official holidays which are counted in the number of days in the course to allow for these dates (ex. if a course ends on a university holiday, an additional day is provided). Mizzou K-12 / University of Missouri High School Support Staff will not be available on these dates.
When a holiday falls on Saturday, the preceding Friday is observed. When a university holiday falls on Sunday, the following Monday is observed.
- New Year’s Day — Jan. 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (3rd Monday in January)
- Memorial Day (last Friday in May)
- Independence Day — July 4
- Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (4th Thursday in November)
- Friday following Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day — Dec. 25
Graduation Ceremony: June 8th, 2019
- Tuition refund cycle: March / June / October
- Math Club meets online every Friday at 4:00PM CDT, excepting observed holidays.
General School Calendar
- Deadline for On-Site graduation materials
- National Honor Society Application (Apr 1-30)
- Enrollment opens for Fall Semester AP courses
- On-Site Graduation Ceremony
- Enrollment opens for Spring Semester AP courses
Other Important Dates