At MU High School, students choose where and when they learn, while customizing their individual plan of study. Graduates enjoy collegiate opportunities the world over and are assured an accredited, academic experience, all under a research-intensive university.
Why Students Worldwide Enroll at MU High School
- Access over 230 courses 24/7 — Completely online, accredited, standards-based courses, including AP and honors
- Have confidence in quality — Part of the College of Education at MU and an award-winning curriculum
- Access academic resources — Exclusive Virtual High School Library & Student Support Services
- Connect with support — College and career resources, personalized counseling, and student clubs
- Customize your learning — Two diploma path options offer an even more personalized learning experience
Aim High: Top Exam Scores and University Acceptance
Our diploma paths launch you towards your goals. MU High School graduates have been accepted to colleges and universities worldwide, including prestigious Ivy League institutions.
College entrance can be influenced by exam scores, and MU High School’s online students in the class of 2013 averaged a composite score of 25 on the college prep exam, more than three points above the Missouri state average.
Explore more about how students achieve Results that Matter.
Take the Next Step!
Those interested in enrolling part time for one a or a few courses, but not planning on graduating with MU High School, should see our part-time enrollment section.