Why Students Worldwide Enroll with Mizzou Academy
- Access over 230 Courses 24/7 Completely online, Accredited , Standards based courses, including A.P. & Honors
- Have Confidence in Quality Part of the College of Education at MU, enjoy award-winning curriculum
- Access Academic Resources Exclusive Virtual High School Library & Student Support Services
- Connect with Support College and Career Resources, Personalized Counseling & Student Clubs
Students may enroll part-time, taking just the courses they need, or enroll as a full-time diploma seeking student, choosing the path of study that fits them best.
Enroll Part-Time: Taking One or a Few Courses
Supplement with one or a few classes, enjoying convenience, flexibility and quality. Perfect for:
- Credit Acceleration – graduate sooner by taking more classes
- Curriculum Expansion – more options than traditional school
- Credit Recovery – make up credits towards a graduation plan
A Step Further: Full-Time Diploma Programs
In addition to enjoying all the course features and support that part-time enrollment offers, full-time diploma program students also benefit from:
- Preparation for High Exam Scores The class of 2013 averaged a composite score of 25 on the college prep exam, higher than the Missouri state average.
- Expanded Counseling Services Dedicated counselor creates an individual academic plan
- Top College Prospects Graduates have been accepted to Colleges and Universities world wide, including prestigious Ivy League institutions.
To request a course part-time, visit Application and Enrollment.
For full-time diploma programs, find the right path for you by exploring the Standard Path or College Prep Path diploma program options, then review the Application and Enrollment steps to begin your journey today!