Mizzou Academy works with hundreds of schools all over the globe to help bring customized educational solutions that meet their students’ needs.
- Expand your curriculum for courses not otherwise available
- Help students recover credit or accelerate through coursework
- Find solutions to create more flexibility in daily schedules
Have Confidence in MU High School
- Being part of a world class university adds assurance that the courses your students are taking are a quality, research-based curriculum. Learn more about the MU connection.
- Externally reviewed for accreditation and NCAA eligibility status.
- Learn about the history and mission of Mizzou Academy and its official high school, MU High School.
Mizzou Academy makes the entire process easy! With one central login, school affiliates have:
- Streamlined enrollment — School access to automated course registration and approval
- Proctoring services — Expedited online processing for proctoring and registration for online exams
- Progress monitoring — Enhanced access to data to monitor students’ progress in courses
- Transcripts —Unofficial transcripts can be accessed here after the final grade has been recorded
If you have recently enrolled a student with Mizzou Academy/MU High School, use your login credentials to access the student information system through the Tiger Portal. If you need school affiliate access, please contact MK-12 Student Support toll free at 855-256-4975 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students can browse the course options available to them using the Find a Course tool. Once a student has requested a course, the course request will be emailed to the counselor. Counselors or other designated school officials will need to approve the course after considering the individual student’s academic needs. Finally, the student will need to order any necessary course materials, pay tuition, and log into the course.
Student Monitoring and Transcript Access
Schools are encouraged to monitor students’ progress in their courses. Fortunately, with a simple login to the Tiger Portal, this is fast and easy. A snapshot of the student’s progress of pace and grades are available on a graphical display dashboard. Unofficial transcripts can be accessed here after the final grade has been recorded.
School and local policy will dictate who pays tuition for students. School/district tuition payments can be processed as follows:
- Credit Card — Only Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted as online payments. Checks are not accepted online at this time.
- Check/Money Order — Mail checks or money orders (made out to “University of Missouri”) to:
Enrollment will not occur until the check or money order is received and processed.
- Purchase Order — Purchase orders are processed through the online system. Payment is expected within 30 days of the process date.
Loyalty or bulk enrollment incentives for schools are available. Individual school officials should contact MK-12 Student Support.
Assistance for school representatives is available from MK-12 Student Support toll free at 855-256-4975 or email@example.com.
*For processing of school purchase orders for textbooks, please contact your Affiliate School and Student Support Coordinator. Textbook and material purchases are separate transactions from tuition and fee payments.