Students come first at Mizzou K-12 Online. Quality learning opportunities with friendly student support provides the customized solution to learning that students all over the globe are excited about.
Learning Customized to You
- Course Format Choices allows students to learn along pace with their peers in a Schedule Format or set their own pace in a Flexible Format.
- Part-Time or Full-Time Diploma Programs Seeking to take one or a few courses or complete your high schedule education fully online ?
- Part-Time Expands Choice Explore how students in a traditional high school can transform their options and schedule by taking one or a few courses through MU High School.
- Diploma Programs Offering two different diploma paths, Standard and College-Prep, students can graduate from a fully accredited online school, opening doors to college and beyond without ever setting foot in a class!
Enter the Tiger Portal
Enrolled students have access the Tiger Portal, the system the offers a snapshot view of the activity and progress in their courses, along with a centralized space to request new courses, find an exam proctor.
Explore the Virtual School
Just like reading the rules and exploring the halls at a traditional new school, there are some things all students should know as they begin their learning experience and may need to revisit from time to time.
- Policies and Procedures To assure an authentic learning environment, let these act as your guide.
- Student Resources From exploring college to tutorials on how to use the virtual classroom space, to how to connect with your peers, Using Canvas, Academic Resources, Student Success Tips and Student Organizations.
- Student Support Services Here entirely to support you, the Student Support Services are eager to help.
- Meet our Students Role models and students just like you.