World Languages at Mizzou Academy
Expand your horizons; learn a world language with Mizzou Academy
Your World Language Journey with Mizzou Academy
Why should you study a World Language?
Our Partnership with Rosetta Stone Education
Through an exciting partnership with Rosetta Stone Education, we are able to offer 21 World Languages with the following features:
- Immersive environment. students will spend all their time on the course immersed in the target language, so they will get used to interacting within the focus language and using it. Students acquire the structures by modeling real communicative situations.
- Self-paced courses. Mizzou Academy suggests a weekly course load to finish in 20 weeks, but students can tweak this schedule to fit their own pace and schedule and finish earlier.
- Scaffolding. Our content is structured in a way that what students learn, prepares them for the next lesson. Progress is built on solid ground.
- Practice Rosetta Stone’s speech recognition tool enables students to practice their pronunciation in a stress-free context. In some of our courses, students also have the opportunity to interact with native speaking tutors.
- Mobile-friendly. Students can either work on a laptop or desktop, and also through a mobile app.
- Trusted Approach. Mizzou Academy and Rosetta Stone Education have been used by thousands of learners around the world as a trusted resource to expand and deepen language learning.
Note: Our World Language courses begin the first of each month.
Languages with Live Tutoring Sessions
Spanish (Latin America)
Study Latin with Mizzou Academy
In addition to the World Languages mentioned above, we also offer four levels of Latin. These courses were developed in-house by our talented faculty.
Studying Latin is a meaningful scholarly pursuit. Below are four highlights among many more to study Latin.
- Latin is a rich, layered language that can be a joy to study.
- Latin helps improve English vocabulary and comprehension, as close to 2/3 of English words are derived from Latin.
- Scholars in medicine, law, and the sciences have all cited benefits to studying Latin.
- Latin undergirds the Romance languages: Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, etc.
Contact us today to learn more about World Languages at Mizzou Academy!
Call Us: 855-256-4975
Email Us: email@example.com