Pricing for domestic U.S. only. Please contact Mizzou Academy for more information about international tuition. Contact Us.
|Course Enrollment||Each course enrollment (0.5 credit) - Missouri Residents||$250|
|Each course enrollment (0.5 credit) - Domestic Mizzou Academy Diploma Students||$250|
|Each course enrollment (0.5 credit) - All other students||$500|
|Official Transcript||First issuance of official transcript||$0|
|Official Transcript Fee||Additional transcript requests after the first complementary transcript|
NOTE: International and expedited shipping have additional rates
|Advanced Placement Fee||Each AP course enrollment (0.5 credit)||$75|
|Diploma Program Application Fee||Domestic students||$50|
|Diploma Program Application Fee||International students||$100|
|Paper Processing Fee||Assessed for paper applications and select other paper transactions||$20|
|Paper Exam Fee||Includes overnight delivery and return shipping|
NOTE: International addresses have additional rates
|Course Extension Fee||30 calendar days in eligible courses||$50|
|Graded Item Fee||Each activity that is graded when a course is dropped||$10|
|Returned Check Fee||Each returned check||$50|
Middle School Courses Tuition and Discounts
- Tuition fees of $500 per course.
- Students in Missouri receive a 50% discount on every middle school enrollment.
- Domestic students who register for all 4 subjects in the same grade level (6th, 7th, or 8th) receive a 50% discount.
After course enrollment approval, a 50% tuition scholarship rate may apply for:
- All students with permanent Missouri address
- Domestic (U.S.) students admitted into the University of Missouri High School Diploma Program (proof of permanent U.S. residency may be requested, such as a utility bill)
Customized pricing for group enrollments are available
- Major or debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
- Wire Transfer
- Check/money order (with a $20 fee for paper application)
- Purchase Orders
Course materials such as textbooks are purchased in a separate transaction. Please see the information about ordering textbooks.
The balance due for enrollments will be posted to the student account once the appropriate school official/counselor has approved of the course in the system. Once paid, course access is granted.